About Soda Health
Soda Health is a healthcare technology company focused on building solutions which eliminate health inequities and create a healthier America. We provide a technology platform to administer benefits personalized to individual needs, delivered more cost-effectively. Our expertise in healthcare, retail and consumer experience provides us with the foundation for creating easy-to-use solutions with an experience which moves beyond transactional relationships to sustained engagement and overall health improvement. That is a win for everyone.
The Job at a Glance
You will help define and build new products at a fast-growing health-tech startup. With direct responsibility for the product roadmap, you will manage the complete product lifecycle to ensure the on-time delivery of capabilities. This includes gathering requirements, working through complex details, creating timelines, and delivering clarity from ambiguity, all while maintaining a ruthless focus on the end user. Developing alignment between internal stakeholders and external partners will be a regular occurrence to ensure the successful end-to-end deployment of new products.
What You’ll Do
Working within an organization created at the intersection of health care, retail and financial technology, no two days will look the same. Typical responsibilities of the role include:
- Research and write product user stories to assist with development efforts
- Define requirements and scope for features while operating within typical constraints (e.g., time, resources, etc.) with a ruthless focus on the end user
- Manage the product lifecycle and backlog for various features based on customer needs and Soda Health’s strategic vision
- Serve as Soda Health’s subject matter expert (SME) in your areas of ownership, and act as a key stakeholder for customer feedback, stakeholder questions and system troubleshooting
- Collaborate with Engineering teams during sprints to deliver solutions in an Agile manner
- Lead product rollout tasks for major and minor deployments, assisting with relevant testing and analytics functions
- Steer and/or contribute to product strategy by developing product opportunity evaluations, conducting competitive analyses and identifying user needs
- Oversee communication with internal stakeholders, external partners and customers to ensure alignment on expectations, process, and timelines
While every candidate brings a unique resume and prospective, an ideal candidate will include:
- 3-7+ years of experience in product positions at a technology, healthcare, retail, and/or fintech setting; B2B2C experience is a plus
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills who can blend business strategy with knowledge of product and technology to develop and execute a product roadmap
- Experience in a start-up and/or Agile development environment with familiarity using project management tools (e.g., Jira)
- Demonstrated success working cross-functionally to deliver results on-time and on-budget with delightful user experiences
- Proven method of keeping up with new requests, distilling asks to feature sets, and breaking them down into a roadmap and backlog
- Strong communicator and relationship cultivator who can successfully influence various audiences including engineers, internal stakeholder, customers and external partners
- Self-starting builder who is results-oriented, can embrace ambiguity and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Commitment to building a diverse culture that is highly collaborative, strives to set and achieve goals together and embraces transparency, innovation and accountability
- A clear passion for, if not experience in, addressing health inequities
- Ability and willingness to work in a combination of remote and in-office environment, with occasional travel; the team meets monthly in-person and has a physical presence in Chicago and will expand to Nashville in 2022
- Bachelor’s degree or similar experience strongly preferred; MBA and/or MPH degree is a plus.
We’ll provide you with a competitive salary inclusive of a compelling compensation structure along with a meaningful equity opportunity. Health benefits include medical, dental, and vision. We have a philosophy of providing a generous paid time off benefit to help you balance your life.
Soda Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer.